Friday, December 11, 2009

Though None go with me


what a movie...

I'm just speechless at the way this movie stays true to reality and how hard life really is. it's riveting, convicting, personal, and honest about how God provides comfort even in the worst circumstances. I don't want to just take this movie as a typical love story.. I believe there are many things a person can learn from it.

Father I pray that our generation will come to treasure your presence and seek you wholeheartedly, by the power of the Holy Spirit. that we and many others will say, "Your will Lord, not mine" and that they may experience true joy that is eternal.

that we may not take lightly the Call of the Lord to trust and obey.

thank You Lord for each gift that you richly provide us. let us not presume to think we have the luxury of wasting our lives for man-centeredness, only to miss the whole point of life.

"a guilty, weak, and helpless worm, on thy kind arms I fall. Be thou my strength and righteousness, My Jesus, my all."

Amy

6 comments:

  1. am definitely going to have to check it out..if amy, who never watches movies, recommends it .. its a must! is it playing in theaters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no its already out for rent. i think you can buy it at the christian store too. not sure though

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i work at the christian store dear and we dont have it..yet. but ill ask about it. btw you should come in to visit =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should ha? :) ok I think I will just let me know when you work. it might be in a different christian store because I saw it at a Christian store out of town. anyways, how are you!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. amy!! thanks so much for stopping by =) =) you were the highlight of the day =) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww :) Glory to God :) it was a blessed saturday for me too

    ReplyDelete