Friday, October 9, 2009

purpose in creating this blog

I have been wanting to create a blog ever since Nadia Chayka mentioned it to me in Sacramento when our youth went as a choir to sing. And Amy has graciously agreed to join me in authoring it. We both picked out this title for a reason which we hope will ring for everyone. Recently God has opening my eyes to the preciousness of Calvary. I have been made aware of how the Cross indeed must be the center of our lives, EVERY aspect of our lives! Calvary is the only place which can truly break us, the only place where we see ourselves as we truly are, in the eyes of God. We will be, Lord willing, writing much more about Calvary so I won't take up too much room here but just a sneak peek =)
anyways our purpose in creating this blog is, first and foremost, to glorify our Lord and Jesus Christ. Secondly its to offer any encouragement to those who are hurting out there, by the grace of God . And thirdly its to answer any questions you might have concerning our faith...so feel free to post questions! we want to share what God has opening through His Word and prayer, and perhaps thourgh that urge you to spend some more time yourself in personal devotions!
I think I can sum it up in one statement: leading you to even just one step closer to Calvary.
I can't think of any more reasons now but Amy feel free to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment